Ayurveda Kshara Sutra Therapy Hyderabad
Ksharasutra Therapy is an Ayurvedic Parasurgical Technique. Great Indian Surgeon Sushruta narrated in his teachings the use of Kshara for cure of fistula in ano and other anorectal diseases. The work of Sushruta was later compiled as "Sushrut Samhita" in the 5th century A.D. Acharya Chakrapani Datta (10-11 Century A.D.) and Acharya Bhav Mishra (16-18 century A.D.) have described in their classical Ayurvedic texts, the method of preparation and treatment of fistula in ano by use of Kshara Sutra (K.S.). It is being used for the successful treatment of Anorectal Diseases from many years.
Ksharasutra therapy in Ayurveda In this technique, a specially prepared thread (Kshar Sutra) is used to cure diseases. Kshar Sutra acts by "Herbal Chemical Cauterisation" and removes the disease from the body.
Many studies have been published by Ayurvedic doctors recently with encouraging results for treatment of fistula in ano and other anorectal diseases by use of Kshara Sutra.
Mode of Action of Kshar Sutra Therapy Ayurveda:
1. The cut through of fistulous tract is effected by the pressure exerted on anorectal tissue by the moderately tight Kshar Sutra tied in the fistulous tract.
2. The presence of Kshar Sutra in the fistulous tract does not allow the cavity to close down from either ends and there is a continuous drainage of pus along the Kshar Sutra itself.
3. The Kshar Sutra slowly and gradually cuts through the fistulous tract from apex to the periphery. There is an ideal simultaneous cutting and healing of the tract and no pocket of pus is allowed to stay back.
4. The Kshara (Caustics) applied on the thread are anti-inflammatory, antislough agents and in addition, have property of chemical curetting. The Kshar Sutra remains in direct contact of the tract and therefore, it chemically curettes out the tract and sloughs out the epithelial lining, thereby allowing the fistulous tract to collapse and heal.
5. The Kshar Sutra, due to its antibacterial property, does not allow bacteria to multiply in its presence.
6. The pH of Kshar Sutra was towards the alkaline side and therefore it did not allow rectal pathogens to invade the cavity.SARAJA'S Ayurcare consultancy provide good solution With Ayurveda Ksharasutra therapy in Hyderabad.